Pocket Journaling Bible Kit
Create a beautiful Pocket Journaling Bible that you can carry in your bag, backpack, or jacket, and journal Big ideas on a small scale!
Select your kit from one of the different colorways pictured. Your kit will include two of the fabrics pictured.
The color options are:
- Christmas Time
- Christmas Eve
- Moda Junk Journal
- Eclectic Neutral
Each kit includes:
- 4 5/8 x 3 ESV Pocket New Testament with Psalms & Proverbs
- 36 journaling tip-in cards in 4 colors
- 4 sheets of mini stickers
- 2 cover fabric to wrap your Bible
- 2 inside cover sheets
- Extra fabric scraps for flair!
To complete your Pocket Bible, you will need a good adhesive, such as Coccoina Glue Stick (click here).
Instructions for Pocket Journaling Bible Kit
- Loose fit fabric cover over Bible so that it will fold approximately 1/4"over edges of front and back cover of Bible.
- Make small slits in fabric at the spine to allow the fabric to be tucked into the spine.
- Use adhesive, like Coccoina Glue stick, to adhere fabric to Bible cover.
- Use paper clips, binder clips, or similar to hold fabric in place until glue is set.
- Fold cover liner sheets and glue in place to finish inside of front and back cover.
- Decorate Bible with fabric pieces to add your own special touch!
- Journaling cards can be loosely inserted, taped, or glued in place.
- Use stickers to decorate your pages as you journal your way through your studies!
* Note: Color of mini Bible (that is to be covered) could vary from that pictured.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just love this little journal Bible kit. I’ve not yet started putting it together but can’t wait to get started.
I can’t wait to put together my new Pocket Journaling Bible. Love it!
I hope you never stop having these
I love these little kits. They make great gifts and I love them for myself. Thank you for these.
I’m in love with this kit! Can’t wait to make more do wish glue came with kit and that you could get just Patterns for fabric iner cover and Bible. Still a great kit though!
can't wait to start decorating it, love it
I got a one of each and have to say I love them. I got one for a friend and my children. They loved putting them together and I’m excited to mail it out to my friend. Great ideas for gifts.
Crafty and personal way to document verses from devotionals or those you want to memorize. The fabric is always excellent quality andbeautiful!
Such a cute little micro bible set to personalize!!! My little girl gave me an idea on how to cover it, so it’s gonna be cute!