Pocket Journaling Bible Kit
Create a beautiful Pocket Journaling Bible that you can carry in your bag, backpack, or jacket, and journal Big ideas on a small scale!
Select your kit from one of the different colorways pictured. Your kit will include two of the fabrics pictured.
The color options are:
- Trusting a Good God
- Eclectic Bold
- Spring Floral
Each kit includes:
- 4 5/8 x 3 ESV Pocket New Testament with Psalms & Proverbs
- 36 journaling tip-in cards in 4 colors
- 4 sheets of mini stickers
- 2 cover fabric to wrap your Bible
- 2 inside cover sheets
- Extra fabric scraps for flair!
To complete your Pocket Bible, you will need a good adhesive, such as Coccoina Glue Stick (click here).
Instructions for Pocket Journaling Bible Kit
- Loose fit fabric cover over Bible so that it will fold approximately 1/4"over edges of front and back cover of Bible.
- Make small slits in fabric at the spine to allow the fabric to be tucked into the spine.
- Use adhesive, like Coccoina Glue stick, to adhere fabric to Bible cover.
- Use paper clips, binder clips, or similar to hold fabric in place until glue is set.
- Fold cover liner sheets and glue in place to finish inside of front and back cover.
- Decorate Bible with fabric pieces to add your own special touch!
- Journaling cards can be loosely inserted, taped, or glued in place.
- Use stickers to decorate your pages as you journal your way through your studies!
* Note: Color of mini Bible (that is to be covered) could vary from that pictured.