The Dyeable Ribbon-Bob is 5 yards of 14mm (.55") Rayon Seam Binding that you can dye to match whatever crafting or journaling project you are working on!
Each package includes the ribbon wound around a wooden clothes pin. Unwind what you need, and save the rest for later!
How to Dye:
- Select an Ink color: Pad or Re-inker
- Smoosh ink pad on craft sheet several times, or drop several drops
- Spray water on ink
- Mix ink together to make puddles of dye; wear rubber gloves
- Add a length of seam binding
- Roll and smoosh binding around in dye. Adding more water and dye as needed.
- Scrunch up tight.
- Lay down on craft sheet and dry with heat tool; not too close.
- Toss around while drying.
For inspiration, see:
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I cannot wait to use this ribbon with my Tim Holtz Oxides! I should have ordered more!